My client, a global financial services firm located in North Carolina, is looking to bring on an experienced Market Data Analyst to join their team. The role will be an uncommon mixture of responsibilities, focusing specifically on on-site auditing the use of my client's market data by third parties. You will be tasked with interviewing and reporting on the use of the market data and whether its use follows contractual commercial policies. This role will give you constant face time with senior stakeholders at third party firms and will have great exposure to market data, data policy, and data procurement.
- Travel to vendors and third parties to conduct on-site interviews and audits of client's market data
- Develop effective external and internal relationships in order to ensure that the audits are executed timely and soundly
- Discover any discrepancies in the use of client's market data through using best practice guidelines during vendor on-site reviews/audits
- Produce and report upon detailed audits within given timescales that will be presented in front of the audited party and my client
- 5+ years' experience as a Market Data Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with third party market data inventory systems would be helpful
- Willingness to travel ~50% of the time
- Outstanding communicative abilities, particularly in-person/verbal.
- Ideally, some experience with data procurement and contracts
This role is an outstanding opportunity to utilize your market data experience in a way past analysis. You will still be tasked with performing market data analysis in order to execute the required needs in these audits while you will be the key stakeholder to the third parties. This role could escalate your market data career to new heights thanks to the exposure you will gain and relationships you will build.
If your interested in this role, please reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242.