A renowned global investment bank is seeking a VP level Market Risk Controller to join its risk team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity with great exposure reporting directly to the Head of Market Risk for the Americas.
- Produce market risk and P/L reports
- Analyze structured credit markets
- Review market data used to produce VaR and P/L
- 5+ years of experience in financial services
- Strong knowledge of structured credit products
- Proficiency in Excel and VBA, as well as strong knowledge of Intex
A competitive compensation package will be commensurate with industry experience. If interested, please apply!