Market Risk Controller | Financial Services | NYC
One of my best clients, a top-tier international investment bank, is searching for a Senior-level Market Risk Controller. The objective of this role is to monitor and analyze any risk arising from volatility in the market to prevent trading, credit and counter-party losses mainly covering the FX, Commodities and Rates desks.
This role is also responsible for backing up the head of the Macros Trade Risk team.
- Preparation of both Forward and Traded risk part of Rates activities
- Advising managers on policy and procedures as defined by corporate and local policies.
- Ensuring senior management are informed of market risk matters across international locations
- Efficiently implementing requested projects on-time.
The ideal Candidate will have…
- 8 years' experience in financial industry
- Master's degree in financial mathematics or equivalent
- Knowledge of FX Derivatives and Interest Rate risk exposures, models and market.
- Experience with Stress testing and VaR..
- Experience with market risk reg. frameworks
- Ability to manipulate, analyze and summarize data or results
- Great communication skills and leadership experience
If interested, please contact Steven Swift.