I'm in search of an exceptional, senior level hands-on BI Solutions Architect / MDM Informatica Architect to join a leading digital consultancy that has consistently been awarded a top company to work in the state of Texas. While being located in Texas is a plus, candidates based near any major airport will be considered as this is a travel based role with the opportunity to work on client site.
- Analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data for an enterprise.
- Master Data Management Technical Architecture providing data modeling solutions and recommendations
- MDM technical leadership across multiple domains, multiple technical areas: matching/merging/survivorship, data cleansing, workflows, UI, etc
- Lead and manage master data management, data governance, metadata, data cleansing and quality projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and Informatica MDM technology platform
- Subject matter expert on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
- Influence technology direction at the divisional or enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
- Incredible employee benefits, work life balance
- Work for a company that has consistently been voted a top place to work in the state of Texas
- Work from home Fridays, you will be traveling during the week, so this is a must!
If you're interested in continuing the conversation, please upload your resume below.