A leading firm based in Manhattan are looking to hire a Marketing Manager for their new app - currently in early release phase. The app focuses on cultural and historical landmarks and has already had a significant amount of investment, and the team are looking to continue their success by bringing on someone to focus on the marketing for their new app.
Success in this role requires:
- Experience creating and executing user acquisition and retention strategies for the app
- Experience building, implementing, and measuring success of initiatives across multiple channels and formats (inc App Store and Google Play roll-outs)
- A track record in creating customer app loyalty
- Partnering with other marketing teams at these landmarks to further enhance app usage and uptake
- Experience of creating successful SEM landing pages and providing strategic insights
You will need to Have:
- 5 plus years of Mobile Marketing experience with an emphasis on app acquisition and retention
- Conceiving and implementing metric-driven programs to drive scale and efficiency
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to App Store/Google Play Optimization
- Experience creating, delivering, and interpreting highly quantitative reports
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hyper-organized and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in the educational or cultural sector
For further information, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Group.