NetBackup Engineer - Financial Services - New York, NY
$450-$550 per day
Technical Skills: NetBackup, Veritas, NDMP, Python, OKM, Oracle, UNIX, Linus, Chef, GitHub, Orchestration, Virtualization, Tapes, DPOO, Jira
Global financial data firm HQ'd in New York is seeking to hire an experienced NetBackup Engineer for its Data Center. This top-of-the-line environment currently manages thousands of servers, networks, and connections, and is looking to expand the team with experienced engineering architects.
- Manage support for existing NetBackup Infrastructure
- Provide daily operational support for system and software
- Ensure stability of Data Center by providing data retention and recovery
- Experience working with NetBackup 8 or higher
- Background in distributed backup and recovery
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, and Virtualization storage environments
- Programming experience (ideally Python)
*U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US for any employer will be considered.
If interested, please apply on the link or send your CV via email Alternatively, if this role isn't for you, but you are still interested in other opportunities, please reach me at 646-741-3374.