Partnering with a Financial Institution, based out of Manhattan, eager to add a Fund Administration Projects Specialist to their team. Candidates will have the unique opportunity to work with an array of groups both internally and externally while having a direct impact on the trajectory of business initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 10+ years of experience working with hedge funds
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects pertaining to client onboarding
- Track record of working across several workstreams simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Act as the point of contact for both new and existing clients
- Take ownership for creating and maintaining all project plans
- Have direct oversight on various client launches
- Ensure satisfaction of clients
This is an exciting chance for candidates to leverage prior experience into a role with unlimited growth potential.
If you or a colleague are interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment.