A financial services firm located in Charlotte, NC is looking for an Operational Risk manager to help develop their operational risk program for their data acquisition and management group. Reporting into the head of Risk and Compliance management, this is a senior role that will require you to work with senior stakeholders across business areas in order to deliver on the implementation of the following...
- Risk Library management consisting of Risk Identification, Assessment, Controls and monitoring metrics
- Operational Process / Control evaluation
- Incident management, investigation & escalation
- Action, risk mitigation oversight/management
- Business Impact Assessment, Business Continuity Planning oversight
- Data capture & Reporting
- Policy Compliance & Training oversight
The Ideal Candidate will have…
- Strong Knowledge of and experience in Operational Risk Management including Risk and Control identification, assessment, and reporting
- Familiarity of change program management i.e. governance, planning, and reporting as well as project management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This position offers you the ability to grow your experience working across different aspects of Operational risk with a well-known organization in a beautiful area with excellent benefits.
If interested, please apply directly and I will be in touch.