A large international investment bank in New York is looking for a VP level Ops risk candidate to join their growing Risk Management team. This position sits close to the front office overseeing the first line of defense and maintaining the second line framework for markets and trading.
Some responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of the ORM framework for Markets and Trading.
- Advise activity assessments, operational risk/loss events, scenario analysis, risk and control self-assessments (RCSA), and emerging risk identification to the first and second lines of defense and support units.
- Manage Operational Incidents process and report within firm guidelines including remediation, tracking and reporting and determining the root-cause with enterprise personnel.
- Support the design and development of the Bank's KRM program ensuring they are calibrated correctly and relevant.
- 7 or more years of experience in Ops Risk, internal or external audit with a leading financial services institution.
- Strong knowledge markets and trading operations
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- BA or BS