A leading tech firm specializing in finance, media and philanthropy are looking for a paralegal to join their Real Estate division. This will be a year long contract.
You will sit within the Legal division of this business focusing on analyzing legal and commercial terms. Duties will include:
- Drafting documents related to real estate transactions
- Assisting with loan transactions, including the closing and documentation process
- Conduct due diligence
- Interact with other teams within the Legal department as they endeavor to identify process and technology improvements (including, but not limited to, artificial intelligence and automation)
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (Law/Legal-focused degree beneficial, but not essential)
- Paralegal certificate would be beneficial but not essential
- A working understanding of real estate contracts
- Knowledge of the mortgage life cycle
- Independent worker and pro-active thinker
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an overall understanding of real estate legal issues to further develop their skills in a cool and dynamic company.
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.