A globally renowned investment bank is looking for a night shift consultant to join their Payment Services team on a temporary basis. This contract position will focus on processing payments for the overseas branches and corporate clients.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verification and approval processing of outgoing payments and internal transfers
- Monitoring the bank's position at the NY Clearing house
- Coordinating items in processing queues
- Maintaining accurate work files
- Reconciling manual payments
- Preparing reports for management to review
- 5 years of experience in bank back office payments
- Expert knowledge of CHIPS and Fedwire
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
This opportunity gives candidates the chance to gain exposure working with a top investment bank as an integral part of their Payment Services team.
If interested, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.