A global media/tech firm who are currently revamping their Payroll process. As part of this major project, they are looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst with extensive understanding of Payroll Tax processes to join the team on a 2 year contract.
- Assist with the payroll preparation and production process for US and Canadian entities (c11,000 employees)
- Liaise with the external vendor to ensure compliance with tax and regulatory reporting standards at local, state and federal levels
- Become and integral team member of payroll professionals as well as regularly interact with an internal projects team who are rolling out a new payroll system
- Perform FICA audits; handle expat 401k
- Advocate for best practice when it comes to payroll tax policies and procedures, as well as making recommendations for improvements as required
- Highly organized with an excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects as well as ensuring accurate delivery of BAU deliverables
- Excellent working knowledge multi-state taxation policies and procedures
- Experience with large volumes of payroll processing having worked within a complex, multi-national environment
- Demonstrate excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills, as well as a strong customer-centric approach
- Experience of Ceridian Dayforce as well as either Workday, PeopleSoft or similar
This position would be a two year contract with the potential for conversion to full-time upon successful completion of the initial contract.
For further information, please reach out ASAP to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.