Our client, a fintech startup insulated by one of the largest global asset management firms, is looking to hire it's first Platform Engineer. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to help guide the direction of a brand new platform. Their application is in early development, so the successful candidate will have a huge impact on the engineering direction it takes.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Computer Science or Mathematics degree from highly credited academic institution
- 6+ years of software development experience with Java (Or any other functional programming language)
- Previous experience on infrastructure development (Knowledge of Devops culture as well as projects from inception to completion. CI/CD pipeline development)
- Containerization experience, primarily with Docker, as well as any hands on work with K-ops
- Experience working on distributed systems
They will be providing a competitive salary, equity options, a work culture that embraces innovation, and the potential to be one of the first 10 hires!
For more information about this and other engineering opportunities, please email or call Andre Rivera at (646) 766 - 1214.