Partnering with a Financial Services firm based out of Manhattan looking to add a self-starter to their PMO team. This role will allow candidates to work in a highly visible role while performing in a fast paced environment.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-8 years of experience working in a PMO role at the Enterprise level
- Proven ability to work independently and make decisions under pressure
- Track record of working with Auditors and Regulators
- Strong background in governance, risk and control
- Background in payments and FX would be a plus
In this role you will:
- Take ownership for ensuring the implementation of PMO industry practices
- Support project teams by providing guidance on how to cohere with procedures
- Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders
This exciting opportunity will give candidates the chance to work closely with the firm's COO and enable them to expand their professional knowledge while working autonomously.
If you or a friend are interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!