A leading capital markets business need a strong, analytical and articulate Product Controller to support their trading business on a temporary basis.
- Take a leadership role in the Product Control team that covers trading desks across North America and EMEA regions
- Ensure efficient and accurate P&L and balance sheet reporting including balance sheet substantiation, daily reconciliations and production of management packs
- Produce daily commentary for traders, including detailed analysis and attribution of trading results
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills to collate information from, and report information to, Front Office, Middle Office, IT, Risk and Finance
- CPA designation with experience working in regulated institution in a controls role
- Detailed and transferable product knowledge (ideally, Equities, Credit and Commodities)
- Previous experience in a people management capacity
This is an initial contract role with potential for extension, dependent upon the need of the wider team. For more information, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.