My client, a venture-backed, high-growth ecommerce startup is actively seeking a Product Manager to join their Product team. This Series G startup, based in Midtown Manhattan, is quickly approaching unicorn status - making this a great time to join! The is a perfect role for someone looking to work on completely greenfield projects, while working to build products that keep them on track for hitting their 2019 goals.
- Own product roadmaps and strategies - how are these driving the business forward?
- Find creative opportunities to learn and improve products from colleagues outside of tech and end users
- Own all the internal tools that allow team members across the business to successfully do their job
- Take proactive steps to mitigate any problems or issues that may arise at the end stage.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally in a consumer facing role
- Hands on experience with internal tools, and the technical side (API integrations, data flows, etc.)
- Experience working with business teams alongside technology teams
- Previous experience in a startup environment is ideal, but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent opportunity to work with an innovative product team in a high-growth startup environment
- Competitive compensation package including bonus and equity
- Comprehensive medical package, commuter benefits, 401k contributions
If interested, or for more information, please contact Clare Keller at 646-757-1674