I have partnered with one of Fortune's top 5 "Best 100 Places to work 2018" to find an out of the box thinker with expertise in prioritizing. As a Product Manager, you will lead your teams to success in the most efficient way possible.
This role requires acute attention to detail, while staying ahead of the curve by identifying innovative business opportunities.
Play a fundamental part throughout the entire product process. From design to implementation, your team's work & research will later be transformed into impeccable user experiences.
The ideal candidate:
- Well versed experience in agile environment
- Keen ability to analyze business/or technical problems
- Creates compelling visions for product delivery
- Technologically savvy with: Trello, InVision, Jira, Github or Confluence
- Open to feedback; can view mistakes as learning opportunities
Take advantage of this opportunity to travel globally to work on client-site assisting with project needs. *Travel duration fluctuates depending on client's needs & project specifics*
We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Feel like a good fit? Let's chat details! Marci Reynolds (512) 337-6647