Currently partnering with a finance software firm based out of Manhattan looking for a Program Manager well versed in leading strategic transformation programs spanning across multiple business units of an organization. This exciting role will allow candidates to work using a hands-on approach.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven ability to work across multiple workstreams with teams located in multiple countries
- Track record of running large scale implementations on system delivery (SAP, Oracle, SalesForce, Workday or PeopleSoft)
- Strong knowledge of full project and end-to-end testing lifecycles
- Hands on experience working with data conversion
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience working with HR implementation/delivery would be a plus
In this role you will:
- Lead all program management activities throughout the entirety of the project lifecycle
- Interface directly with a variety of stakeholders/clients both internal and external
- Take ownership for team status meetings
This is a great opportunity for candidates to leverage previous experience while furthering their professional development by working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment.
If you or someone you know are interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!