My client, international investment bank, is in need of a Project Coordinator within their Infrastructure Technologies team to support a variety of projects that run cross-functionally through multiple departments within the firm.
A successful candidate will have:
- 5-10 years of experience supporting a projects team
- Proven understanding of Infrastructure and Security technology
- Background experience in the Financial Services industry
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
In this role you will:
- Take meeting minutes (both in person and conference calls)
- Assist with documentation on projects
- Update/create documents for biweekly status reports
- Take ownership for inputting process renewal
This a great chance for candidates to work alongside a highly dynamic team while driving forward monumental projects that ensure the future success of the firm. Here you will get a first hand view of how strategies run across different lines of business in a firm come together to create the bigger picture.
If you or a someone you know are interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment!