Currently partnering with a finance and software firm located out of Princeton, NJ looking to add a Project Coordinator to their team on a contract basis. This role will allow candidates to manage an array of programs and work in a highly person centric role.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Firm understanding of event production
- Track record of working in roles that require quick adaptability
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle overlapping schedules
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous experience working at a non-profit is a plus
In this role you will:
- Take ownership of all phases of event planning and execution
- Partner with various business units for programs, events and campaigns
- Manage volunteer recruitment and training
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to work in a fast-paced and cutting edge environment while giving back to the community.
If you or someone you know are interested in learning more, reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Group!