My client, a leading financial services firm based in New York, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in Foreign Exchange to join their team as a Project Manager on a contract basis.
This role would focus on the onboarding of a new foreign currency throughout the company, and you would have the chance to interact closely with various stakeholders both internal and external.
Ideal candidates would have:
- Extensive proven experience working across different functions
- Experience successfully contributing to the onboarding of FX currencies
- Excellent relationship management skills, both internal and external (Stakeholders/Vendor engagement)
- Strong understanding for governance and controls with processes
- Exposure working within a highly regulated environment/directly with regulators
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 5+ years working in a Project Management role
This is an exciting chance for candidates to join a dynamic team and contribute to a project that will have a global impact on the firm.
If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment