Want to join an award-winning team? For the past 4 years, my client has placed on "The Best Place to Work in Texas" list by exhibiting excellence in the creation of inventive software solutions. By viewing their customers as partners, they strive to provide the highest quality of work.
My client is searching for a Project Manager who will promote collaboration and maintain dependable services across the organization. As a Project Manager, you will lead teams to succeed in the most efficient way possible, while staying ahead of the curve by identifying innovative business opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in SDLC project management
- Proficient in Kanban, Agile, and Scrum
- Clear understanding of how to develop project plans that distinctly determine and work out risks, accountabilities, deliverables, status, milestones, etc.
- Skilled with working in web-based technology
- Casual Environment - family friendly, weekly catered lunch
- Work/Life balance - 40 hour work weeks, occasional telecommuting, and flexible scheduling
- Brand new MacBook for each new hire
We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Ready to jumpstart your career? Let's start a conversation: Carly Osterman 512-483-9475