An Austin based innovations lab is on the hunt to find an out of the box thinker with expertise in prioritizing to join my client, named "The Best Place to Work in Texas" for four consecutive years.
As a Project Manager, you will lead teams to success in the most efficient way possible, while staying ahead of the curve by identifying innovative business opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years SDLC project management experience (preferably with professional services)
- Well versed experience in Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Keen ability to analyze business/or technical problems
- Creates compelling visions for product delivery
- Open to feedback; can view mistakes as learning opportunities
Why should you join?
- Casual Environment - family friendly
- Work/Life balance - 40 hour work week
- Texas based clientele - little to no travel, occasional telecommuting
- Flexible scheduling - South Austin facility, option to work remotely as much as you like
- Brand new MacBook for each new hire
Their philosophy is centered around humility, passion possessing EQ Smarts in abundance and are very protective of their culture.
We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Feel like a good fit? Let's chat details! Marci Reynolds (512) 337-6647