Our client, a systemically important financial institution, is looking to bring on a Project Manager within the Internal Audit group on a 9-month contract. Your overall responsibility will be to work collaboratively with other internal auditors in a global team to evaluate and document risks and controls focused around the second and third lines of defense.
- Create and oversee the strategic plan and adapt where needed;
- Monitor the project's production and quality and report to stakeholders;
- Assist in creating new audit procedures and developing a training program for the Audit team;
- Assist in creating new metrics or KPIs for the Internal Audit group;
- Manage resources making sure project and deliverables are on-time;
- Maintain the budget and aid with the project's financial reporting;
- Proactively take on new tasks requested by all directors or managing directors;
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders;
- Clearly communicate audit findings to line management;
- Be comfortable to challenge and be prepared to be challenged.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years' audit or risk-based control activities;
- Minimum of 7 years' within Financial Services, ideally in a PM function with Internal Audit experience;
- PMP certification preferred;
- Expertise in resolving conflicts;
- Strong experience with software tools including Excel and SharePoint required;
- Experience in agile teams.