Working with a Multinational Investment Bank in Manhattan looking to add an Executive Transformation Manager to their Fund Management team on an initial 12 month contract.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience working in Transformation Management
- Track record of working with prestigious Buy-Side or Consulting firms
- Firm understanding of IT systems and capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- CPA/CA qualification
In this role you will:
- Project Manage transformations for the Fund Management team
- Take ownership of identification of risks and issues
- Be responsible for leading and escalating issue resolution
- Drive operating model changes to bring consistency across regions
This is a great opportunity for Junior to Mid-level candidates to expand on their skillset while gaining invaluable experience working on international initiatives.
To learn more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment.