A New York based Settlements House is looking for a Purchasing Analyst with a "go-getter" mentality to join their Vendor Management and Procurement team on a contract basis.
This role will focus on taking responsibility for ensuring compliance with VMO processes and procedures.
- Ensuring all purchase requests are approved/receipted efficiently and sourcing low value purchases
- Taking ownership of placing, tracking and checking orders and deliveries
- Providing procurement and administrative support to projects as needed
- Presenting reports on upcoming contract renewals/expirations and managing S2C database
- Administering 1st line support and troubleshooting for P2P system issues
- Advising others through requisition or contract procedures
- Collaborating with Finance and cross-functional teams
- 3-5 years procurement and contracts experience (preferably within system administration)
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Background in customer service skills
This opportunity gives candidates the chance to have a meaningful impact in improving procedures while allotting them the unique opportunity to collaborate with both the company's Business and Finance lines.
If interested, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.