My client, an international investment bank, is looking to add someone with a "go-getter" attitude to their rapidly growing New York team. Candidates will be given the opportunity to work hands on in a cross functional role allowing them to interact with different areas throughout the business.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Financial Industry with Capital Markets Fixed Income background
- 7-15 years of cross functional/department experience in an organization
- Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Estimation, Test Execution and Defect Management
- Strong understanding of the SQL and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
- Automation experience (Selenium, Java) would be a plus
What this role looks like:
- Developing the project's quality strength by continuously monitoring and refining the quality strategy
- Identifying likely quality problems ahead of time and assisting in the story creation
- Validating features, performing regression tests, providing feedback on usability and writing automated tests
- Helping developers test their software
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to play in integral role in building out a dynamic and highly functioning team while contributing meaningfully to the future of the firm.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please reach out to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group.