Partnering with a leading financial firm based out of Midtown seeking to add to their rapidly expanding team. Currently looking to speak with highly driven individuals interested in taking on the challenge of driving forward numerous initiatives in a cross-functional role as a Lead QA. Candidates will interact heavily with various stakeholders within the firm allowing them exposure to different lines of business throughout the organization.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Exposure working with Capital Markets products (predominantly Fixed Income and Equities)
- 10-15 years of experience working in a role spanning from Front - Back office (allowing exposure to Collateral Management, Repos and Securitized Lending)
- Hands on experience in executing Test Planning, Test Strategy, Test Estimation, Test Execution and Defect Management
- Ability to work with Java and Jira
- Proven track record of stakeholder engagement and management
- Strong understanding of SQL and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall)
- Automation experience (Selenium) is a plus
What this role looks like:
- Developing the projects' quality strength by continuously monitoring and refining the quality strategy
- Identifying likely quality problems ahead of time and assisting in the story creation
- Validating features, performing regression tests, providing feedback on usability and writing automated tests
- Helping developers test their software
This role will allow candidates to work directly with the Head of QA, giving them a great learning opportunity as they continue to grow within their professional career. Successful candidates will play an instrumental part in building out the QA function, ultimately creating a lasting impact within the organization.
If you or someone you know are interested in learning more, please respond with an updated copy of your resume to Flavia Stanton at Twenty Group.