A leading investment bank in New York is looking for a Manager (AVP/VP) level QA Manager to support and develop the Quality Assurance (QA) Monitoring and Testing program in the US.
You will be a key member of the AML Compliance team and will report directly to Senior Management.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Developing and maintaining a Quality Assurance program for BSA/AML Compliance and implementing key metrics and control reporting processes.
- Strong understanding of AML testing methodologies along with a solid knowledge of the regulatory landscape required.
- Strong understanding of commercial banking and broker dealer products and services.
- ACAMS certification and legal background a plus
- Working in fast paced environment
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships with key stakeholders. You will need to possess strong data management skills and have the ability to work with all levels in the organization as a business partner. A highly competitive package is on offer and will be commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, please contact Benjamin Ellison on 646 766 1212 or ben.ellison @twentyrecruitment.com