Twenty Recruitment Group is an award-winning, fast-growth international recruitment business with offices in New York, London, Berlin and Austin. Due to continued expansion, we are inviting applications from talented future recruiters to join our New York team starting in 2020! This is a sales-based, client-facing role in which the successful candidate will need commercial smarts, relationship-building and influencing skills and be competitive, outgoing and ambitious.
Twenty provides a comprehensive, fast-paced and intensive training program (covering all aspects of the recruiting role). Upon completion, you will join one of our desks in the Digital or Financial markets.
· Business Development – targeting clients using sales skills learned in our 8 week training program
· Partnering with clients to fill their internal hiring needs through specializing in a vertical market
· Pre-screening candidates (both over the phone and in person) for the role based on the job description given by the client
· This role gives you full control, as you will be running both sides of the process (working with clients and candidates)
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome!)
· Goal-oriented and money-motivated
· Articulate, with strong phone and presentation skills
· Outgoing and positive, with strong influencing skills
· Must be able to balance working in a team environment and working independently
· Some commercial work experience ie: internships or experience in sales, business development and/or marketing is a major plus, but not necessarily required
· Competitive salary + uncapped commission
· 22 paid vacation days and 11 paid holidays
· Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Exciting and rare fast-track career trajectory (Associate to Director in 3-5 years)
· International prospects, including relocation to Europe and North America
· Unbeatable culture including monthly team outings + all-inclusive trip incentives
· 401k with company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Twenty is a great place to work; professional and focused on results, but with an energetic and fun culture. If you are ambitious and would like to be a part of a great success story, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa Cavaliere, Head of Internal Recruitment at +1 (646) 766-1208