Twenty Recruitment Group is an award-winning, fast-growth international recruitment business with offices in New York, Austin, and London. Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a part-time Recruitment Intern to join our team in New York City!
This is an exciting opportunity for soon-to-be graduates who are looking to kick-start their career in recruitment. The Recruitment Intern will perform various administrative tasks and support our Community Manager’s daily recruitment/HR activities. This is a paid, part-time summer internship with possible extension for a hardworking go-getter.
· Initial responsibilities will be focused on expanding our presence in all US universities
· Building student candidate sources by researching and calling university career centers
· Posting graduate jobs to new school career boards
· Researching other student-focused career websites/social media
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Junior or Senior earning a Bachelor’s degree
· Articulate, with strong phone and relationship-building skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to think critically and work independently a must
· Proficient in multi-tasking and meeting or exceeding expectations
· Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
· Some work or internship experience in recruitment/HR is a major plus, but not required
Twenty is a great place to work; fast-paced and focused on results, but with a relaxed and fun culture. If you are ambitious and would like to be a part of a great success story while acquiring key business skills and knowledge, then get in touch.
If you are interested in further discussing the role, please email email@example.com or call Lisa Cavaliere, US Community Manager at +1 646-766-1208