Twenty Group is an award-winning, fast-growth international recruitment business with offices in Europe and North America. Due to continued expansion, we are inviting applications from experienced recruiters to be at the forefront of our Austin or Charlotte offices! This is a management role where you will have the ability to build out your own team of recruiters. The successful candidate will need commercial smarts, relationship-building and leadership skills and be competitive, resilient and growth-driven.
- Responsible for building out our recruitment division, working collaboratively and evolving our recruitment workflows to always be working harder, faster and smarter than the competition
- Attracting and engaging candidates in the Digital Technology and Financial Services sectors
- Working closely with our Client Developers, Account Managers and Managing Director to define the service levels of candidate delivery
- Exceeding client expectations in both the quality of candidates and the ratios of success
- Growing a high-performance team who encourages open communication, accountability and support
- Hiring and growing as fast as you can grow with profitability in mind
- Ability to hit management incentives and company incentives
- Originate, structure, and negotiate offers
- Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage candidates
- Maintain exemplary CRM discipline to ensure high-value candidates are provided a “white glove” service
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Competitive and money-motivated with a strong billing track record
- Experience with training, hiring, and any form of leadership is a plus, but not a necessity
- Confident communicator with natural leadership skills
- You enjoy a challenge as you are highly goal driven and have a desire to grow your professional career
- A personality that thrives in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Ability to take ownership over growing own team. No cap of how big this team can be.
- With a strong affinity to learn, your background provides evidence of continuous education and the ability to adapt to change
- Self- driven and motivated by actions that yield results
- Comfortable in a data-driven, success-orientated culture
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Management bonus for each employee on your team
- High growth opportunities as we are scaling rapidly and as such, this is a unique and exciting time to be joining the business with fast track progression opportunities available to into senior leadership / directorship
- Unbeatable incentive-driven culture – monthly office outings, all-inclusive trips abroad, early finishes and team-tailored incentives. Some of our trips include Ibiza, skiing in the French Alps, and Mexico!
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- 22 paid vacation/personal days
- Unique equity share scheme entered into after a year in the business
- Further equity involvement possible as your career in the company grows
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Twenty is a great place to work; professional and focused on results, but with an energetic and fun culture. If you are ambitious and would like to be a part of a great success story, then please email email@example.com or call Lisa Cavaliere, Head of Internal Recruitment at +1 646-766-1208