My client is looking for a someone motivated and hungry to take an initiative in growing a new Compliance Advisory team.
You will work in conjunction with diverse group of stakeholders to tackle compliance endeavors, new activities, and help drive program changes.
The ideal candidate will have and be familiar with:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in finance or similar field, JD is a plus
- Be able to interpret and translate current and new regulations to other business areas
- Develop training materials
- Have sat in an advisory role
- has been in a senior role before.
This is a high visibility level role that will see you build and manage relationships across the business globally. You will need to possess a strong academic profile, commercial mindset, excellent organization and communication skills combined with the ability to work with all levels in the organization. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
To learn more about this opportunity or similar ones, please apply and/or email Eric Alvarado.