A prominent banking institution based in Jacksonville are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their Reg Group on an initial contract basis.
This person will:
- Prepare and analyse various regulatory returns
- Produce limit/ratio monitoring reports
- Work closely with internal business units to attain pertinent information
- Gain exposure to senior stakeholders as well as interacting with auditors and regulators
Desirable skills include:
- CPA, accounting/audit background, or similar experience
- Previous experience of liquidity or capital reporting in a banking environment would be beneficial
This is an urgent hire so for more info, please reach out without delay to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Group.