Our client, a top global investment bank, is looking for a regulatory reporting contractor to join their growing regulatory reporting quality assurance team on a 6 month basis. You will actively focus on reviewing customer details and ensuring accurate reporting in coordination with regulatory requirements. You will be looking directly into loans, derivatives, and leases of customers' attributes.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing the transaction scheme of loans to in order to identify appropriate data coding techniques and methodologies;
- Analyze and review information of the bank and non-banking subsidiaries in regards to their impact on regulatory reporting and information appropriateness;
- Perform quarterly verification;
- Assist in the coordination of training efforts by preparing educational materials;
- Ad hoc regulatory reporting tasks as created and requested.
- 2-5 years' banking or related financial experience;
- Degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred;
- Understanding of the bank's internal controls;
- Derivative product knowledge;
- Regulatory reporting or loan operation experience;
- Banking product knowledge preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply to this position, respond to this advertisement or contact James Dappert at 646-766-1242.