A reputable Global Investment Bank located in Manhattan that is looking for a Regulatory Risk Manager to assist with interpreting regulatory change and regulatory expectations. This role will give qualified candidates the opportunity to be a part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the adaptation to regulatory change and regulatory expectations.
- Provide efficient and effective compliance advisory to various business groups.
- Assist with interpretation, communication, and impact of regulatory changes.
- Identify, track and advise on existing/new regulatory developments.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Post admission experience gained within in a private law practice or in-house with a financial services firm.
- Strong understanding the US regulatory environment gained within financial services, legal or regulatory consultancy.
- Demonstrable communication and management skills with stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on prior experience while serving as an asset to the team and project.
If interested reach out to Olivia Hopf at Twenty Recruitment for more insight on this role.