A tier one Asian bank with an increasing US presence are looking to expand the scope and quality of their client relationship offering.
- Lead and manage a client relationship team focusing on specialized credit products (including, but not limited to, construction finance, trade finance, hotel finance and real estate finance)
- Demonstrate excellent commercial and cultural awareness to act as a key point of contact for domestic and international client relationships
- Motivate and inspire a team of relationship managers to provide excellent customer service in the provision of open lines of communication and accurate information
- In-depth knowledge of banking operations, including Compliance, Credit and Treasury as well as banking products (notably, loans and deposits)
- Demonstrable ability to challenge, guide and influence internal and external customers/stakeholders
- Must be a convincing leader with the ability to inspire team members to excellence
- Excellent languages skills - English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese are a must)
For more information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment.