A leading tech firm specializing in finance, media and philanthropy are looking for a CPA qualified accountant to join their Manhattan based Finance team.
- Take responsibility for the whole financial reporting suite, including:
- Interim and annual financial audits
- Owning month end and quarterly budgeting process
- Contributing to various special projects
- Providing detailed insight for management reporting
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and clear communication skills to act as a liaison between the accounting department, business unit CFOs as well as non-financial stakeholders within the wider business
- Apply a working knowledge of accounting standards and principles to ensure financial reports adhere to regulatory requirements
- Drive decision-making through the production of informative and insightful financial analysis - comprised of multiple financial tools, techniques and analytical concepts
- CPA/CA qualified, having trained in audit
- 3-5 years of month end close, financial reporting, forecasting and analysis processes for substantially sized firm (ideally, publicly listed or a multi-national)
- Detailed knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Systems: strong Excel skills and working knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- Analytical and proactive approach to financial reporting, financial analysis and process improvement
- Solutions-orientated mentality with the ability to think outside of the norm and correct the unexpected
This role provides the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic market-leader as well as truly have an impact on the Finance team.
For further information, please reach out to Robynne McPadden at Twenty Recruitment without delay.