A leading global bank is seeking a Manager level Risk Audit candidate to join their Audit Practice in New York. This is an exciting opportunity to help contribute to the success of a global firm and to gain exposure to Senior Management and Stakeholders.
- Perform audits assessing the internal controls relating to risk monitoring and reporting
- Ensure all initiatives support the team's business objectives
- Provide audit services to risk management functions and assess the design effectiveness of those functions
- 4-6 years' experience in capital markets risk management
- MBA, CFA, and/or CIA preferred
- Strong knowledge of risk management and audit functions
A highly competitive compensation package will be commensurate with industry experience. If interested, please apply!