Our client, a disruptive health-tech and altruistic engineering firm in NYC, is seeking a Security Engineer to lead the engineering efforts for application security. This platform has been built on some of the most cutting to bleeding edge technology that reaches millions of consumers daily.
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to take ownership of the security aspect of multiple applications. You will have the ability to build out security architecture designs, recommend best security practices, and continue to be a hands on engineer while working with some of the best engineers in NYC.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years of experience in a Security Engineering focused role
- Strong programming experience with one of the following (Scala, Java, Node, or Python)
- Experience developing secure applications (Authentication, secret storage, Cryptography, etc.)
- OWASP top ten knowledge
- Experience with security tools such as Nessus, Snort, Aporeto, Metasploit
- Experience implementing security in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in cloud environments a huge plus
To learn more about this exclusive opportunity, please apply below.