A fully remote cyber security team is currently in search of a Security Operations Engineer to join a remote team of Security Engineers responsible for the operations, support and improvement of their Payment Platform.
You will have a background in security operations and be a trouble-shooting expert, working collaboratively with software and DevOps engineers to maintain and monitor payment applications, AWS and on premise environments.
- Troubleshoot and address security issues discovered through monitoring tools, paging, and daily production review
- Perform vulnerability assessments, risk analyses and security posture assessments
- Work with engineering team to build and maintain security tooling
- At least 3 years of Security Operations experience in a PCI compliant environment working with RedHat, CentOS or related Linux distribution
- Experience with cloud technologies and AWS Services, including EC2, VPC, IAM, ELB/ALB, S3
- Knowledge in logging, monitoring and alerting applications and tools such as OSSEC/Wazuh, IDS/IPS, Splunk, VictorOps and others
If interested in learning more, please reach apply below or reach out to email@example.com.