Opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected financial institutions in the wholesale banking space as Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting. Join a growing team with a great culture in one of the nation's fastest-growing cities!
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent health and wellness benefits
- 401(k) plan - employer match
- Vacation leave, sick leave and paid holidays
- Pet emergency paid "sick leave" hours
- PTO for volunteer work
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly shareholder reports, regulatory reporting, and quarterly earnings releases.
- Prepare source documents to meet SOX requirements.
- Prepare statistical information and reporting for board reports.
- Participate in the implementation of new policies, modifications to existing policies, and design improvements to streamline work processes and procedures.
- Accounting or similar degree plus a minimum of 4 years' work experience in financial reporting/accounting/finance.
- Experience drafting Form 10-Q/10-K required
- Public Accounting and/or SEC reporting background preferred
- CPA certification is a huge plus