Senior AML Data Governance Manager - Investment Bank - New York - up to $180,000 base + Bonus
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager to assist with the implementation of the AML Data Governance program.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the development of the AML data governance program. Assist with the remediation of any data issues;
- Support the AML Data Governance working group and ensure compliance with the enterprise Data Governance policies;
- Establish/manage data governance program for a financial institution which is or has been under a regulatory consent order - understand the types of controls, documents and process which are required;
- Preferably from a branch of a foreign bank with understanding of the coordination required between the branch and the home office;
- AML background with solid understanding of prioritization of data across the organization;
- Have strong knowledge and skills in producing program, audit, and regulatory documentation.
This is a high visibility role that will foster relationships across the business globally. You will need to demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills while interacting among the organization as a business partner. A highly competitive package is on offer which will be commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Ben Ellison at +1 646-766-1212.