Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join their Internal Audit Group in downtown Manhattan.
This role will see you plan, design, and execute audit exams focusing on their commodities and global markets desks. In addition, you will prepare risk-based plans in line with globally accepted internal audit methodologies. You will communicate with senior management to escalate deficiencies that need improvement.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 7+ years' internal or external audit experience;
- BA/BS degree required;
- CPA or relevant qualifications preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must;
- Project management skills within a high pressure/high stress environment;
- Big 4 experience preferable.
This opportunity could be the big next step in your senior auditing career. If you'd like to hear more, apply to this posting and reach out to James Dappert at 646-766-1242.