Our client, a global investment bank, is looking to bring on an Internal Auditor. Your overall responsibility will be to work collaboratively with other internal auditors in a global team to evaluate and document risks and controls focused around wholesale banking, treasury, and capital markets.
- Write quality audit observations and support the team lead in the report;
- Create and assess new process and controls to adequately address all identified control issues;
- Proactively take on new tasks requested by all directors or managing directors;
- Support the Director in audit scoping when necessary;
- Build effective relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- Clearly communicate audit findings to line management;
- Be comfortable to challenge and be prepared to be challenged.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Equivalent;
- Minimum of 4 years' audit or risk-based control activities;
- Capital Markets expertise, including an understanding of trade life-cycle processes for equities, derivatives, and/or bonds
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA) helpful but not necessary