My client, an consultancy located in Manhattan is looking for a Senior BA/PM hybrid to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
This role will provide candidates the chance to work in a highly dynamic team while driving quality performance forward through partnering with a very sought after end client.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience working in the Financial Services industry (Wealth/Asset Management)
- Firm understanding of portfolio management lifecycle and trade lifecycle
- Hands-on experience working with SQL (DML/DDL) and RDBMS (Oracle Preferred)
- Proven ability to work with various financial products (derivatives, mutual funds, bonds, etc.)
- Track record of great stakeholder engagement
- Background experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- MBA would be plus
In this role you will:
- Providing day to day trading and compliance support
- Manage global projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and support UAT executed by business users, IT and QA
- Provide post go-live support (identifying, tracking and resolving risks/issues)
This is a great chance for to participate in all phases of the full project lifecycle while working with a very collaborative team to ensure the execution of enhancing efficiencies across the firm's business departments and global locations.
If you or a friend are interested in learning more, please reach out Flavia Stanton at Twenty Recruitment Group!