Our client is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition - they sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. They have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, they need people like you to join the team!
As a Senior Engineer, you will collaborate with your colleagues on the backend team to set a technical vision for our AI systems, as well as train and mentor engineers to develop their skills and technical understanding. You will also architect the AI web services in addition to improving existing features, reliability, flexibility, and scalability as usage increases.
Our client is looking for someone comfortable in several programming languages and excited about building new features in Go and Python. You should care about software design and have built systems that other people love to use and work with, and have experience building and scaling distributed, highly-available systems.
Our backend tech stack includes Python, Go, Postgres, Docker, Redis, REST, AWS, and Kubernetes (but don't worry if you haven't used some of these- they will teach you anything you don't know!).
What You Bring
- You have experience working in a tech company/industry. AI experience is a plus.
- Experience in juggling multiple projects is highly preferred.
- Think fast! Move fast! We hope you thrive working in a fast pace environment.
- We prefer that you have experience working on a distributed team, but great communications skills and transparency will help everyone on the team.
- Agile experience.
- You are an excellent communicator, written and verbal
If you're interested in building the systems and services behind our client's AI magic, drop me an updated resume and let's chat.