Senior Data Engineer - Fintech & Real Estate Investment Startup - New York, NY
Our client, one of the hottest fintech startups in New York, is producing a technology-driven trading platform that aims to enhance the way that investors engage with offline assets. Heavily backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz and Goldman Sachs, this high growth firm is looking to add a Senior Data Engineer to work with an impressive team on the enhancement of their platform.
The successful candidate will:
- Produce clean, high-quality, code in Python or Java
- Utilize machine learning techniques to develop new methods of digesting, visualizing, and presenting complex data models
- Work alongside a talented engineering team to scale the companies platform so that it is more adept in handling a greater variety of data sources
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with an ability to break-down as well as discuss complex technical problems
- A driven and established individual with 5+ years of data-centric backend engineering experience
- Fearless, and furthermore interested, in working extensively with computer science fundamentals such as algorithms and data structures
The role comes with an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, equity incentive, stock options, and a lucrative 401k plan.
To discuss this opportunity further in confidence please contact Jon Legregin at +1 646 766 1206