My client is a global consultancy and innovation lab currently in the process of growing out their Pittsburgh office, and they're looking to bring on a small team of exceptional Data Engineers to shape their newly-founded technical division.
Having recently received the illustrious award of a Fortune "Best 100 Places to work in 2018", they value being eclectic and avoid the typical "corporate culture" that most larger firms inevitably bring on.
- 4+ years of experience working on full cycle data implementation projects
- Degree in Data Engineering or similar field
- Knowledge of machine learning models and experience with big data processing frameworks and techniques
- Implement data orchestration pipelines, cleansing, augmentation and quality control processes
- Design and implement data architectures
- Work with Java/Scala in relation to big data open source software
- Highly competitive compensation package
- There will be significant travel - you'll get to work with cool clients on cool projects in cool places
- Generous employee benefits package
This is a client-facing role with the unique opportunity to travel the country and consult for a variety of clients and their projects.
If you're interested in this role, please upload your resume below or reach out to me at (512) 798-3366.