Our client, the branch office of an international bank, is looking for a Senior EDD Analyst, reporting directly to the EDD manager, to assist in reviewing high risk customers, products and services under the Bank's Due Diligence program and ensuring the bank's compliance with Bank Secrecy Act /AML regulations.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Familiarity with BSA/AML regulations and customer due diligence reviews
- Experience reviewing OFAC dispositions and administrative tasks associated with OFAC and suspicious activity reporting
- About 4-6 years of related experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance
- CAMS Certification or ability to attain within 6 months
If interested please respond to this advert, email at jack.mcmanus@twentyrecruitment, or give me call 646-766-1202.